Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Experienced Mental Health Professionals (Marlborough)
Looking for a change?
Looking for a challenge?
. . . then come and join us in Magical Marlborough, Top of the South
- Crisis Worker / Crisis Worker (acute) permanent full-time positions for Registered Nurses, Social Workers or Occupational Therapists
- Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630hrs with overtime / on call required
- We are a close knit and supportive multi-disciplinary team with an excellent work/life balance.
- When people come here to work, they tend to stay.
- Professional development is encouraged, and you’ll be given the chance to train as a DAO, if not one already. Enhance your skill set through ACT and FACT training along with the opportunity to become engaged in service development and project participation.
- We have incentivised PDRP development for nurses with recognised professional progression for other disciplines.
- There’s an in-house Gym and staff discounts available at local businesses.
Ko wai he kaitono tōtika? (Who is an appropriate applicant?)
- You will be a MH professional with the confidence to work autonomously and the resilience to manage a mixed case load.
- You will have post-registration experience of mental health work, ideally this may have been within a community team.
- You are culturally aware and keen to reduce the barriers that make accessing services difficult for our Maori clients.
- You are driven to work in a pro-active manner and embrace change and development.
Ngā huanga o tēnei mahi (The benefits of this position)
Marlborough has a diverse landscape with access to a variety ofoutdoor pursuits. If the thought of cycling through vineyards, whale watching or sailing in the Sounds appeals, then this is the place to be. Marlborough has an excellent climate with warm summers, mild winters and high sunshine hours.
At Nelson Marlborough Health we do great work and we need a great team to help us deliver.
Ā mātou rōpū (About our team)
Nelson Marlborough Health is the main health provider for Te Tau Ihu, the top of the south. Nearly 3,000 strong, we are Nelson and Marlborough’s largest employer, which means the opportunities here are endless. Our main locations are Nelson and Wairau Hospitals but we are spread across the region and service all parts of the community. Our work can be challenging, but we are up for it. We have a great team and we work hard to make a difference. We value integrity, innovation, respect and teamwork.
Ētahi atu mōhiohio (More Information)
Me pēhea ahau e tono ai? (How do I apply?)
If we have sparked your interest and you would like to find out more - contact David Greer, Manager Operational Support via David.Greer@nmdhb.govt.nz or Sue Lindstrom, Clinical co-ordinator via Sue.Lindstrom@nmdhb.govt.nz
Keen to apply now, it’s easy. Please fill in our online application form.
Closing date: Open to expressions of interest
Nelson Marlborough Health strongly endorses Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
We believe that to achieve equity in health outcomes for Māori we need a workforce reflective of the population it serves. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who identify as Māori and we recruit for cultural competence.
He waka eke noa. We are all in this together.