Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Te Piki Oranga is a regional Māori health & wellness provider delivering services across Te Tau Ihu, working in a Whānau Ora framework and "Te Ao Māori".
Te Piki Oranga is looking for a permanent full time counsellor. Experience working with Māori whanau is an advantage. As part of "Team Wairau", you will work with a skilled team, dedicated to making a difference to our whanau.
The purpose of this role is to ensure whanau are able to access integrated, co-ordinated drug and alcohol support services, and that:
- Appropriate interventions are developed and implemented in conjunction with the whanau
- Risk assessments are carried out
- Whanau are supported and engaged with their whanau plan
- Current registration with NZAC and be DAPAANZ registered
- Relevant tertiary qualification in health or social sciences eg Bachelor of Counselling and Addiction Practice, PGHCert HSc and PGDipHSc in Alcohol and Drug Studies, Grad Cert or Diploma in Health Sciences Mental Health and Addictions
- Ability to handle stressful situations effectively and respectfully
- Knowledge of Te Reo me Ona Tikanga
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and job description.
Applications close Friday 5 February 2021.
Job no: TPO1 13012021
Location: Marlborough Community
Closing Date: Friday, 5 February 2021