Specialty Clinical Nurse – Oncology
Permanent, part time position
Location: Wairau Hospital with flexibility to support services district wide
We are seeking a motivated and influential Specialty Clinical Nurse to join our district wide Oncology Nursing Service on a permanent basis, working 64 hours a fortnight (0.8FTE).
You will be responsible for providing specialty nursing advice, support and expertise for the delivery and co-ordination of nursing care to this specialised client group.
Key requirements for this Senior Registered Nurse position include:
- A minimum of five years post registration experience, with experience caring for adults with cancer;
- A current Proficient or Expert level PDRP portfolio;
- Advanced nursing practice skill, knowledge and capability - evidenced through participation in service and care planning within multidisciplinary teams of professionals, focused on effective delivery of care to this specialised client group;
- Proven leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills integral to continuity of service delivery;
- Good time management skills and ability to manage work in a planned and coordinated manner;
- A current full drivers license with no endorsements;
- Post–graduate nursing qualification desirable.
This is a diverse and rewarding role working in both community and clinic settings, within a supportive well established team.
Enquiries can be directed in confidence to Shelley Shea – Clinical Nurse Specialist – Cancer Nurse Coordinator email@example.com .
Applications are only accepted online, so to apply or to view the position description please go to our careers website http://www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careersAtNMDHB.aspx
Appointment and ongoing employment will be conditional upon criminal record/police checks. This may include checks under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Closing date: Thursday, 26 October 2017
Closing Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017