Hospital Dental Assistant
Hospital Dental Services
If you enjoy variety – this could be the ideal job for you!
We have a permanent, part time position available for a Hospital Dental Assistant within our Dental department at Wairau Hospital working 48 hours a fortnight - 0.6FTE. Recent dental experience would be an advantage, although not essential as training will be provided.
You will be an integral part of our dental team providing chairside assistance to our dental staff as well as support with clinical records, stock management, relieving reception and filing.
Our ideal candidate will be conscientious and reliable and will have:
- a positive and friendly disposition with the ability to clearly follow instructions;
- a high standard of oral and written communication skill;
- well developed interpersonal skills;
- a commitment to exhibiting cultural sensitivity;
- intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office computer applications and accurate data entry skills;
- a full drivers licence, as you may be required to travel.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications are only accepted online, so to apply or to view the position description please go to our careers website http://www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careersAtNMDHB.aspx
Appointment and ongoing employment will be conditional upon criminal record/police checks. This may include checks under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Closing date: Thursday, 26 October 2017
Closing Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017